These Funfetti Easter Cookies are a yummy treat that kids can enjoy as an Easter dessert, Spring dessert, or any time the mood calls for a colorful treat!
Baking cookies as a family can be a nice and memorable Easter tradition to start. There’s something about standing around the kitchen together and mixing ingredients while having great conversations that really makes cooking special.
So grab the directions to make these Funfetti Easter cookies and gather around the kitchen for some cookie baking fun! This is one delicious Easter treat your kids will surely love to bake and eat!
RELATED: Easter Sugar Chick Cookies for Kids
For more Easter ideas for kids, follow my Pinterest board: Easter Fun for Kids
Funfetti Easter Cookies
Can’t make these right now? Pin this post for later ?
Yield: 24 Cookies
- 1 Box Confetti Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1/3 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Easter M&M’s
- 2 Tbsp Multi-Color Nonpareils
How to make these homemade Easter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the dry cake mix, oil, and eggs. Stir with a spoon until all
ingredients are combined or use a mixer and mix for about 1 minute. It is a sticky
and thick batter, so a mixer is easier.
- Add the M&M’s, white chocolate chips, and nonpareils, mix with a spoon.
- Using a 1.5-inch cookie scoop, scoop dough and place on a parchment lined
cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Press additional M&M’s and chocolate chips into the cookie ball if you’d like.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or just until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Take out and let cool.
Now sit down, kick your feet up and enjoy your yummy cookies!! nom nom nom.