Print these fun Halloween candy bar wrappers for the kids!
Here’s the other set of (free printable) Halloween candy wrappers I promised ya! Isn’t this little ghost the cutest?! I Hope you enjoy these as well!
In case you didn’t see them yet, click over to see the (just as cute) “bat” Halloween candy wrappers.
Wrapped candy bars are perfect to give out to classmates, friends, and at Halloween parties! They make awesome party favors.
Print Your Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers:
These Halloween candy wrappers are for the Hershey’s chocolate bars, size: 1.55 oz (43 g). That’s the regular size Hershey’s candy bar.
To grab this freebie, simply click on the button below, then save the high resolution PDF files to your computer. There are a total of 2 files with 2 candy wrapper designs on each.
You can also find Hammermill paper products in-store at Walmart and Staples. If you can’t find the color copy paper, Hammermill 32-lb presentation paper or glossy paper will work just as good. Just make sure that the paper works with the kind of printer you own.
Chocolate candy bar wrapper supplies:
- 32-lb Paper (as mentioned above)
- Or Paper Trimmer (preferred)
- Double-sided tape or Crafter’s tape
- 1.55 oz Hershey’s Chocolate Bars (of course!)
- AND if you don’t have one, a color printer. If you’re in need of a good printer, the Epson XP-7100 Expression Premium Wireless Photo Printer is great!
How to wrap your Halloween candy bars:
- Print your candy wrappers (there are 2 on each page).
- Grab your scissors or trimmer and cut the wrappers out.
- Place the center of the wrapper on the front center of the candy bar and find the perfect position.
- Add a strip of tape to the center of the candy bar and stick the center of the wrapper on the candy bar
- Flip your candy bar (with attached wrapper) over, then fold the top and bottom flaps of the wrapper over the back of the candy bar, and press to create your folds.
- Open the flaps back up to add tape to the edge of the bottom flap, and fold over again.
- Then add tape to the edge of the top flap, fold and pull over, tightly. We want the wrapper to fit nice and snug.
If you grab these printables, leave me a comment with your feedback. I’d love to know how they turned out and what you used them for.
All designs are property of Fun For Little Ones and are for your personal use only. May not be sold or redistributed.
Bloggers: You may share a link to this post but you may NOT link directly to the printable file.
Have a Safe & Happy Halloween! I hope you and your kids have fun with these super cute Halloween candy bar wrappers.