Thin Mints are soooooo good! My kids favor them over all other Girl Scout cookies, and I do too! If your family loves Thin Mints as much as we do, you’re going to want to make this delicious Thin Mints Popcorn Treat the next time you get your hands on some of these yummy cookies.
RELATED: Easter Chick Sugar Cookies for Kids
Thin Mints Popcorn
Yields: 6 cups
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup Wilton Dark Cocoa Mint Candy Melts (or regular cocoa)
- 10-12 Thin Mint cookies
- Green jimmies sprinkles
1. Line a large cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
2. In a single layer, lay the popcorn out on the cookie sheet.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the dark cocoa melts for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Microwave in additional 10 second increments until completely melted and smooth.
4. Drizzle the melted dark cocoa chocolate all over the popcorn.
5. Crush the Thin Mint Cookies in a blender or food processor and set aside.
6. Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle with the light green jimmies.
7. Sprinkle crushed Thin Mint Cookies over the chocolate covered popcorn.
8. Chill for 20 minutes to allow the chocolate to completely harden.
9. Break up into pieces and ENJOY!!
Print this recipe!