Who wants some Wacky Turkey Oreo Cookies?? Meeeeeeee!!
This fun and wacky oreo cookie treat is so super easy to make that kids can make them! And they’re just as fun to eat as they are to make.
All you need is a few simple ingredients and you’re ready to make this sweet Thanksgiving treat!
Things you’ll Need:
- Oreo Double Stuf Cookies
- Wilton Candy Eyes (BIG)
- Wilton Candy Eyes (Small) *They sell the Great Value brand at Walmart for cheaper and they’re exactly the same.
- Orange Decorating Gel/Icing
- Brach’s Harvest Corn – I grabbed the Brach’s Autumn Mix which brings Harvest Corn, Candy Corn and Candy Pumpkins.
Related: 15 Fun Turkey Crafts Just for Kids
How to build your Wacky Turkey Oreo Cookies:
- Open your Double Stuf Oreos & lick them. Just kidding! Don’t lick them.
- Lay one half of your Oreo flat and place 5 Harvest Corns at the top, spread them out like a hand fan and push the tips down into the (delicious) stuffing.
- Place 2 Harvest Corns at the bottom of your Oreo, making one a little longer than the other (to make your turkey’s legs look wacky), then push the tips down into the stuffing like you did the ones on top.
- Place the other half of your Oreo on top and smush.
- Now, grab your icing and a big candy eye, put a dab of icing on the back of the eye, and stick it to the Oreo. Do the same with the small candy eye (this makes your turkey look super wacky!).
- To make your Wacky Turkey’s nose, use the orange icing to draw a tiny upside down triangle, stretching the tip of the triangle a little to make it longer.
- And lastly, EAT YOUR TURKEYS!! Gobble gobble.
If you like this fun Thanksgiving treat, make sure to share it with your friends ❤️
For more Thanksgiving and Turkey stuff to do and eat, follow our Thanksgiving Fun (for Kids) Pinterest Board.