Faster than you can bat your eyes, this twist of an original recipe adapted for Halloween can be ready to enjoy! Ok, not really but it’s still pretty fast to make! It’s an easy and yummy treat that will have your lil’ monsters asking for more.
This recipe features; sweet candy melts, some edible glitter and a few bat treat toppers (or any cute Halloween candy you want) to decorate it with. Hope you have fun while you make this batty treat. Don’t forget to let the little ones join in!
‘Gone Batty’ Halloween Bark
- 16 oz. bag of white candy melts
- Edible glitter
- Gone Batty candy (or any cute Halloween treat toppers will do!)
- Melt chocolate over a double broiler or in microwave. If microwave is used, make sure to stir about every 30 seconds until you get a nice smooth consistency.
2. Immediately pour chocolate onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Spread with rubber spatula until you get the thickness you desire.
3. Add candy and edible glitter.
4. Chill in refrigerator until set (about 5 minutes).
5. Remove from fridge and break into pieces & serve!
Time to enjoy!
Print this recipe!