Here’s a super easy, sweet and fun recipe for the kids! These Dirt Cup Brownie Bites are really yummy and make the perfect Halloween or party treat! The kids can even join you in the kitchen to help you make this delicious dessert.
Dirt Cup Brownie Bites
- Brownie Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate Creme Cookies
- Gummy Worms
- Mini Muffin Pan
- Grease a brownie bite pan with shortening and set aside.
2. Prepare brownie mix by following the directions on the bag.
3. Pour brownie mix into brownie bite pan. Fill each cavity ¾ of the way full.
4. Cook brownies per directions on the back of the bag.
5. Pull the brownie bite pan from the oven once an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. While the brownies are still in the pan and hot, use a shot glass or something of a similar shape to make an impression in the brownie bite.
7. Pop the brownies carefully out of the pan.
8. Allow brownies to cool completely.
9. Fill the top of each brownie with chocolate pudding.
10. Place chocolate creme cookies into a ziploc bag and crush them until they are fine. Some chunks are okay!
11. Sprinkle the crushed cookies on top of the pudding.
12. Add a couple of gummy worms on top of each of the brownie bites.
Now it’s time to set them out for everyone to enjoy!
Print this recipe!